Join us on sample date
Join us on sample date
By MTA Bus:
The M35 bus runs to the island from the Northeast corner of 125th Street and Lexington Avenue. Transfer is available from the Lexington Avenue 4, 5, or 6 subway at 125th Street.
All vehicular access is via the RFK Triborough Bridge. Once on the RFK Triborough Bridge follow signs to Randall’s Island. If navigating with GPS, please use “20 Randall’s Island Park, New York, NY 10035″ as your destination. MTA Bridges & Tunnels charge a toll of $8.50 to access the Island, but there is no toll upon exiting.
Please Note: Cashless Tolling is now in effect on the RFK Triborough Bridge. Cars will no longer wait in line to pay the toll in cash, nor will E-Z Pass customers need to stop because the toll booths have been removed.
Randall’s Island Park offers miles of pedestrian and bicycle pathways, mostly along its scenic waterfront, accessible from points in Manhattan, the Bronx and Queens.
- 103 Street Footbridge: The 103rd Street Footbridge in Manhattan is open to pedestrians and cyclists 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, and connects the East River Esplanade/FDR Drive at 103rd Street with the southern end of Randall’s Island Park.
- RFK Triborough Bridge: A walkway along the RFK Triborough Bridge runs between 125th Street and 2nd Avenue and the northwestern section of Randall’s Island Park. Note: the ramp on this walkway exceeds ADA code.
From the Bronx:
- The Randall's Island Connector: The Randall’s Island Connector provides at-grade access to pedestrians and cyclists 365 days per year, 24 hours a day, and runs under the arches of the Hell Gate Bridge railroad trestle between 132nd Street at Willow/Walnut Avenues in the Bronx and the northern shore of Randall’s Island Park.
- RFK Triborough Bridge: Walkways on both the eastern and western sides of the RFK Triborough Bridge run between 133rd Street at Cypress Avenue/Bruckner Boulevard and the Bronx Shore Fields area at Randall’s Island Park. Note: these walkways exceed ADA code.
- RFK Triborough Bridge: A walkway runs along the RFK Triborough Bridge between Hoyt Avenue and 28th Street, adjacent to the Astoria Boulevard N/W subway station, and the midpoint of Randall’s Island Park, adjacent to the Central Fields. Note: due to stairs this pathway is not ADA accessible
20 Randall’s Island Park
New York, NY 10035
Because there is very limited parking on the Island, visitors are encouraged to walk, bicycle and/or take public transportation. Free parking is available only in designated parking lots. Tickets will be issued for parking outside designated parking lots.
Additional convenient off-island parking for a fee is also available on the Manhattan side of the 103rd Street Footbridge, at MPG Garage 440 E 102nd Street.
Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side
410 East 92nd St
New York, NY 10128
Comfort Inn & Suites
2477 Third Ave
Bronx, NY 10451
Fairfield Inn New York
45-20 Astoria Blvd
Astoria, NY 11103