IRONMAN Lake Placid
The MMRF is an Official Charity Partner of IRONMAN Lake Placid!
The MMRF Team for Cures will field a team of athletes to race at this epic event to raise awareness and funds for cancer research.
IRONMAN Lake Placid is the longest-running American event aside from the IRONMAN World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Located in the beautiful Adirondack mountains, it is an accessible event every athlete should put on their bucket list. Having hosted two Olympic Games (1932 and 1980), this charming town knows how to deliver a world-class athletic event. It's also home to one of the most challenging IRONMAN courses with its famous Adirondack climbs.
Join the MMRF Team for Cures at the 2019 IRONMAN Lake Placid!
You pay ONLY $250 (reduced from ~$750 for general IRONMAN registration) and your entry is completely guaranteed!
That's right, no other registration fees, just raise funds for cancer research!
SECURE YOUR ENTRY TODAY BEFORE IT SELLS OUT!
Exclusive MMRF Team for Cures benefits:
• Registration fee of just $250 (vs. $750 for general registration)
• Custom Race Bib with low bib number PLUS Priority Bike Racking!
• Special activities and viewing areas, including on-course hospitality tent, for family, friends, and support crew!
• Free detailed training plans, webinars, and access to team coaches.
• Custom Sugoi Performance Apparel Tri Kit
• Fundraising contests with opportunities to win exclusive swag!
• Full-Time Staff Support to help you with fundraising, race and travel logistics, and much more!
Lake Placid, NY
Fundraising Minimum: $5,000
With full-time MMRF staff available with ample fundraising experience and resources you will have optimal resources and support to reach your fundraising goals! If you have any questions or concerns before signing up please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams and Walkers