The MMRF is an Official Charity Partner of IRONMAN Florida!
The MMRF Team for Cures will field a team of athletes to race at this epic event to raise awareness and funds for cancer research.
Known for being a great event for first-timers or for those looking to PR, this flat course with consistently predictable weather is a great finish to any race season! After completing the swim in the Gulf of Mexico, athletes are treated to a fast and flat bike course with light winds. An equally flat run takes athletes along the shoreline.
Join the MMRF Team for Cures at the 2019 IRONMAN Florida!
You pay ONLY $250 (reduced from ~$750 for general IRONMAN registration) and your entry is completely guaranteed!
That's right, no other registration fees, just raise funds for cancer research!
SECURE YOUR ENTRY TODAY BEFORE IT SELLS OUT!
Exclusive MMRF Team for Cures benefits:
• Registration fee of just $250 (vs. $750 for general registration)
• Custom Race Bib with low bib number PLUS Priority Bike Racking!
• Special activities and viewing areas, including on-course hospitality tent, for family, friends, and support crew!
• Free detailed training plans, webinars, and access to team coaches.
• Custom Sugoi Performance Apparel Tri Kit
• Fundraising contests with opportunities to win exclusive swag!
• Full-Time Staff Support to help you with fundraising, race and travel logistics, and much more!
Panama City Beach, FL
Fundraising Minimum: $5,000
With full-time MMRF staff available with ample fundraising experience and resources you will have optimal resources and support to reach your fundraising goals! If you have any questions or concerns before signing up please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams and Walkers