DISCOUNTED FUNDRAISING MINIMUMS AVAILABLE!
Email Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your's!
The MMRF is an Official Charity Partner of IRONMAN Chattanooga!
The MMRF Team for Cures will field a team of athletes to race at this epic event to raise awareness and funds for cancer research.
Take on this beautiful race in the "Scenic City", as Chattanooga is dubbed. Athletes will swim in the Tennessee River before departing for the bike over rolling hills. The run takes athletes on a journey through downtown Chattanooga, offering sights of the city's most iconic landmarks. This race's varied terrain presents an exciting challenge for IRONMAN veterans and newbies alike!
Join the MMRF Team for Cures at the 2019 IRONMAN Chattanooga!
You pay ONLY $250 (reduced from ~$750 for general IRONMAN registration) and your entry is completely guaranteed!
That's right, no other registration fees, just raise funds for cancer research!
SECURE YOUR ENTRY TODAY BEFORE IT SELLS OUT!
Exclusive MMRF Team for Cures benefits:
• Registration fee of just $250 (vs. $750 for general registration)
• Custom Race Bib with low bib number PLUS Priority Bike Racking!
• Special activities and viewing areas, including on-course hospitality tent, for family, friends, and support crew!
• Free detailed training plans, webinars, and access to team coaches.
• Custom Sugoi Performance Apparel Tri Kit
• Fundraising contests with opportunities to win exclusive swag!
• Full-Time Staff Support to help you with fundraising, race and travel logistics, and much more!
Fundraising Minimum: $5,000*
*Discounted minimum available! Email email@example.com to claim your's.
With full-time MMRF staff available with ample fundraising experience and resources you will have optimal resources and support to reach your fundraising goals! If you have any questions or concerns before signing up please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams and Walkers