IRONMAN 70.3 Connecticut
General entry to IMCT 70.3 is sold out - but the MMRF can STILL GET YOU IN!
The MMRF is an Official Charity Partner of 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Connecticut.
Register today for only $150! Bibs still available, but are going fast! Click "Register" above.
The MMRF Team for Cures will field a team of athletes to race at this epic event to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. IRONMAN 70.3 Connecticut was formerly known as Rev3 Quassy and is a well-established race through the stunning Connecticut countryside.
The race will begin with a swim through beautiful spring-fed Lake Quassapaug, followed by a challenging bike course through the breathtaking Connecticut countryside with long winding descents taking athletes through pastoral vineyards. Capping off with a double-loop run course through scenic New England neighborhoods, this BRAND NEW event is sure to become a bucket list event for athletes!
Join the MMRF Team for Cures at the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Connecticut!
You pay ONLY $150 (reduced from ~$300 for general IRONMAN 70.3 registration) and your entry is completely guaranteed!
That's right, no other registration fees, just raise funds for cancer research!
SECURE YOUR ENTRY TODAY BEFORE IT SELLS OUT!
Exclusive MMRF Team for Cures benefits:
• Registration fee of just $150 (vs. $300 for general registration)
• Custom Race Bib with low bib number PLUS Priority Bike Racking!
• Special activities and viewing areas, including on-course hospitality tent, for family, friends, and support crew!
• Free, detailed training plans, webinars, and access to team coaches.
• Custom Sugoi Performance Apparel Tri Kit
• Fundraising contests with opportunities to win exclusive swag!
• Full-Time Staff Support to help you with fundraising, race and travel logistics, and much more!
Fundraising Minimum: $2,500
With full-time MMRF staff available with ample fundraising experience and resources you will have optimal resources and support to reach your fundraising goals! If you have any questions or concerns before signing up please feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Teams and Walkers