IRONMAN Lake Placid
LOOKING FOR REGISTRATION FOR 2019? CLICK HERE!
The MMRF is the Official Charity Partner of 2018 IRONMAN Lake Placid. We are fielding a team of athletes to race at this epic event to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. Sign up and enjoy a special discounted registration:
You pay ONLY $250 (reduced from ~$750 for general IRONMAN registration) and your entry is completely guaranteed!
(That's right, no other registration fees, just raise funds for cancer research!)
Save Your Money & Help Save Lives!
Join Our Race to Cure Cancer NOW! Secure your 2018 IRONMAN Lake Placid race entry today.
Exclusive MMRF VIP Team benefits:
• Registration fee of just $250 (vs. $750 for general registration)
• Custom Race Bib with low bib number PLUS Priority Bike Racking!
• Access to convenient exclusive hotel room blocks in the Lake Placid Village
• Special activities and viewing areas, including on-course hospitality tent, for family, friends, and support crew!
• 32 Week training plans and coached conference calls by 24x IRONMAN Finisher and MMRF Team Coach Tom Holland
• Custom Sugoi Performance Apparel Tri Kit
• Full-Time Staff Support to help you with fundraising, race and travel logistics, and much more!
General registration for the race is sold out and the only way in is through a charity:
Click here to check out the Team for Cures IRONMAN video to get fired up!
Lake Placid, New York
Fundraising Minimum: $5,000
(Athletes have until 1 week prior to the event to reach the fundraising minimum. With full-time MMRF staff available with ample fundraising experience and resources we have a 100% success rate of athletes reaching this minimum. If you have any questions or concerns before signing up please feel free to reach Team Manager, Brittney Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 203-652-0213
Teams and Walkers