The MMRF is the Official Charity Partner of 2017 IRONMAN Lake Placid. We are fielding a team of 100 athletes to race at this epic event to raise
awareness and funds for cancer research. Sign up and enjoy a special discounted registration:
You pay only $250 (reduced from $725 for general registration).
Join Our Race to Cure Cancer NOW! Secure your 2017 IRONMAN Lake Placid race entry today.
Exclusive MMRF VIP Team benefits:
• Registration fee of just $250 (vs. $725 for general registration)
• Top Two Fundraisers gain coveted entry to the 2017 IRONMAN World Championships in Kona, HI
• Custom Race Bib with low bib number PLUS Priority Bike Racking!
• Access to convenient hotel room blocks in the Lake Placid Village
• Race week course preview with team Coach and exclusive MMRF IMLP Training Camp in June!
• Special activities and viewing areas, including finish line VIP tent, for family, friends, and support crew!
• 32 Week training plans and coached conference calls by 23-time IRONMAN Finisher and MMRF Team Coach Tom Holland
• Custom Sugoi Performance Apparel Tri Kit
THESE SPOTS WILL GO FAST, SO SECURE YOUR ENTRY NOW.
Click here to check out the Team for Cures IRONMAN video to get fired up!
Lake Placid, New York
Fundraising Minimum: $5,000
Teams and Walkers